Half Day Float Fishing Excursion
Fly Fish the Gold Medal headwaters of the Arkansas River from a comfortable raft and reel in Brown and Rainbow trout! This world class float fishing adventure includes all equipment you need for an enjoyable day of fly fishing; along with snacks and beverages. Trip duration is approximately 4 hours. Anglers will float a class II section from Johnson Village to Nathrop. Transportation to and from the festival venue is included. Beginners welcome!
– $199 per person*
– Half Day Float Fishing Adventure- 2 anglers per raft
– Shuttle leaves at 9am on the 31st, 1st and 2nd
– Advanced reservations required
*a 5.25% Recreational Area use fee will be added to your total upon booking
Learn to Fly Fish Clinic
Learn to cast a fly rod, and practice other beginning fly fishing skills, on site at the Seven Peaks music festival! Fly fishing experts from Buena Vista Fly shop (BV Fly) will be on site offering three, one-hour clinics on August 30th for festival goers. Clinic participants will receive a voucher to BV Fly shop good for a discount on flies or a rod & reel package.
– $20 per person
– One hour casting clinics offered at 11am, 12pm and 1pm (10 participant maximum in each)
– Advanced reservations preferred; walk-ins welcome if space is available